Shanna Moakler likes wild Animals

Shanna Moakler will appear in PETA's newest television campaign. Watch the clip, which will begin airing next week,

"There are so many good reasons not to eat meat, but for me, the well-being of my children is the most important," says the Meet the Barkers star, 33.

The mother to Atiana, 9, Landon, 5, and Alabama, 2, continues:

"I want them to be healthy and also to understand that when they say 'No!' to meat, they're saying 'No!' to animal cruelty," she says. "We talk about our pets, and I say, 'You wouldn't eat Biscuit, would you? Well, then let's not eat any animal, O.K.?'"

Moakler says going green makes her feel healthier.

"I don't think I really realized what I was putting into my body and the actual effects that it was having on me, so now I feel so much healthier, and I have so much more energy, and foods taste better!" she says.

Moakler also says she'll donate the fur coats she's won in beauty pageants to PETA to use in its anti-cruelty public information efforts.

Moakler has also been throwing her support behind Travis Barker, who suffered serious injuries after a Sept. 19 jet crash.



Comments






About