Nicole finds it hard to hide her feelings!!

Sunday, 5 October 2008

Nicole Kidman has admitted that despite her cool and calm appearance she can really fly off the handle when she gets upset.

The flame-haired actress says husband Keith Urban, 40, has to watch where he treads.

‘I would have to describe myself as emotional and highly strung,’ he says. ‘If something upsets me, it really upsets me. If something makes me angry I get really angry.

‘It’s all very upfront, I can’t hide it. [But] I’m also loyal and I hope I’m fun.’

Nicole, 41, who gave birth to daughter Sunday Rose in July, is clearly madly in love with Keith.

‘We are never apart for more than 2 weeks, and even that’s too long,’ she tells The Sun. ‘I’ve never wanted to live my life apart from the person I love.’

Nicole’s upcoming movie Australia is released on Boxing Day.


U can see more snaps here



Comments






About