I'm a spoiller!! Cameron Diaz

Sunday, 5 October 2008

Cameron Diaz reckons the reason she can’t settle down is because she’s too selfish.

The actress, 36 – who is dating model Paul Sculfor, 37 – makes no secret of the fact that she is in no rush for marriage or children.

‘It's really hard for me to commit. It’s probably a lack of discipline on my part,’ she says.

‘Honestly, I’m just a spoiled brat who’s used to getting my own way all the time!

'I’m sure that’s what it is. I’m sure I’ll suffer for it later, but I’m happy with it right now.’

And Cameron – who previously dated Justin Timberlake, 27 – says kids aren't on her agenda.

‘I think everybody want to have that responsibility at some point in their lives [it's] just not for me yet,' she says. 'I don’t even want a dog right now!’

More snaps here



Comments






About