Beastly Animal Batista!




To make an understatement ,WWE star Dave batista is hard to miss when he walk in to room-6feet 6 inches of bulging muscle, raw attitude and punk tattoos- a Chinese Dragon, his former wife's name and the flags of the Philippines and Greece combined, to pay tribute to his roots. The Animal, as he's called - and even 'Batista the Beast' - was quite willing to pose for our shutter-bug. "I'm ready to give you the animal look," he said with a smile.
But The Animal turned out to be preety cool guy. " I didn't expect such a warm welcome in India,"he said. "It's a beautiful place." He'd wanted to visit the TAJ, but all he could see in Delhi was the Red Fort and the parliament building. He had Chicken Tikka and Naan, and was really wanting to have some fried food, his favorite, "but unfortunately, i can't have much of it,' he grinned.

Batista said that getting into wrestling was always his goal."I've spent days and nights training and competing as a body builder and was also a bouncer in nightclubs for a while. Later, I decided to enroll myself in a wrestling school and then WWE became the turning point of my life,' he said.

Does he know of any Indian wrestlers or other Indian sports persons? After a pause, he candidly confessed that he knows no Indian cricketers- in fact, the only Indian sportsperson he knows of is KHALI. In that case does he know of the other great Indian passion - BOLLYWOOD star either.' he grinned, but then added," Last week, I was watching a TV programme in which they were showing some the most beautiful ladies in the worlds. I saw a beautiful face from India who was in it. I don't remember her name....." But as he started to consult his Indian companions, someone prompted, "AISHWARYA?" "Yea,that' her. My God, she's really beautiful. I wouldn't mind acting with her in Indian movies," he said.

Comments






About