Aubrey O’Day


Joining the throng of celebrities flocking to Miami Beach this weekend for the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, Aubrey O’Day was spotted enjoying some fun in the sun yesterday (November 16).

The former Danity Kane diva sported a wispy white and blue cover-up and black headscarf as she played with a gal pal, raising questions as tJoining the throng of celebrities flocking to Miami Beach this weekend for the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, Aubrey O’Day was spotted enjoying some fun in the sun yesterday (November 16).

The former Danity Kane diva sported a wispy white and blue cover-up and black headscarf as she played with a gal pal, raising questions as to a possible l
And this isn’t the first time Aubrey has challenged the status quo with her freestyle outlook on love- in a recent interview, she explained that she’s not into being put in a box when it comes to her sexuality.

“At this point in my life I wouldn't say one way or another what my preference is sexually. The only thing I'm looking for in life is incredible passion and honest love, and if that's with a girl, a guy, a guy that dresses like a girl, a girl that dresses like a guy, whatever the options are on the table, all I really operate on is the way I feel in my heart when it comes to love.”esbian relationship.o a possible lesbian relationship.

see more snaps here


Comments






About